Experts in the Industry
As a farm-based company, we understand the challenges of growing. From the first Henry Mast Greenhouse, Masterpiece Flower Company has been rooted in providing the highest quality plants. Today, we combine that knowledge with advanced technology and expertly focused business practices that keep our large-scale retail clients at the forefront of garden and floral sales.
Rooted in Growing
Masterpiece has a rich history of excellence in growing and distributing. Through three generations of family ownership, our employees have benefitted from a culture of quality, specialization and customer satisfaction.
Today, with more than 30 acres of greenhouse growing space, our focus on reliable, top-performing plants is even stronger. Our specialized greenhouse facilities—operated by educated horticulturists from Michigan State University and University of Wisconsin—keep us in business 52 weeks a year.
Focused on Large Retail
What makes us unique is that we also understand the challenges of large retail chains competing for garden and floral center business. Our national and regional retail clients depend on us to stock their shelves, provide guidance to their customers and keep sales moving with top-selling garden and floral products. We are keenly aware of the measurement standards that drive our customers, including top-line sales, gross margin return on investment, cross merchandising, average ticket ring and more.
To complement large-scale retail needs, Masterpiece Flower Company offers:
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Billing and management software customized for each client’s needs
- PO-based and scan-based selling capabilities
- 65,000 square foot shipping and quality control facility
- 30 acres of growing space
- Dedicated, GPS-equipped trucking to get products to your store on time and in prime condition
- Trucks equipped with liftgates to eliminate resource needs at store locations